- All residents must register their vehicles with the Association.
- Guests, service providers and contractors must have a valid pass displayed face up on the dashboard of the vehicle. Vehicles found with expired passes, passes that are not face up and visible, or no pass are subject to tow.
- Parking in the opposite direction of the flow of traffic is not permitted.
- Contractors are not permitted to park in the beach lot.
- Guests must park in the top tier of the beach lot. Guest vehicles found beyond the top tier are subject to immediate tow.
- No guest parking is permitted in the beach lot on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends or on July 4th.
- Owners are not permitted to lease their property for less than 30 days.
- The Association only manages access for your tenant(s) and only for the individuals listed in the lease agreement. A valid lease agreement will contain the following: the start and stop date of the lease, all individuals residing on the property, signatures of both the owner and the tenant.
- The owner is responsible for ensuring that the tenant follows the rules of the Association and is further responsible for the actions of the tenant if they do not. All correspondence will be sent to the owner. The Association will not speak directly with the tenant in matters concerning rule enforcement.
Beach Bluff Use
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times. Unaccompanied guests will be asked to leave.
- Groups of 20 or more require a reservation.
- Items may not be left unattended on tables. Unattended items will be removed.
- Loitering is not permitted in the beach lot.
- Closes at 10:00 p.m. Vehicles left in the lot after closing will be towed. Individuals found in the lot after closing are trespassing.
Community Center Use
- Children under the age of 14 and any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a resident over the age of 18.
- No food or drinks (other than water) or pets are permitted inside the pool/ spa enclosure.
- FOBs are required for entry into the Community Center.
- The lap lane is for lap swimmers. Free swim is to be kept within the open pool area. Individuals found standing on or hanging on the lap lane will be asked to leave the pool.
- Closes at 9:30 p.m. Individuals are to be out of the pool, spa, restrooms, and locker rooms prior to closing. Individuals found in the Community Center and park after closing are trespassing.